The California Championship Quarter Horse Show returns September 1-4, 2022 to the renowned Paso Robles Event Center
We are excited to announce that the 2022 California Championship show will be held in the historic horse and wine country town of Paso Robles, CA. The show is a 4-day event featuring a full slate of AQHA Ranch, Western, English, Trail, and Futurity classes. Approvals for the show: AQHA, PCQHA, NSBA, WCRH and WRHA.
The class list includes a full slate of classes for all levels of exhibitors including classes for All Breed Walk Trot (11 & under, Youth and Amateur), Level 1 Youth, Level 1 Amateur, Level 1 Open, plus Youth, Amateur, Select and Jr/Sr for Western, English, Trail and Ranch classes. In addition, the show is offering 11 Futurity classes for Western Pleasure, Trail, Hunter Under Saddle, Ranch Riding and Ranch Trail.
Best of all are the spectacular awards for this show.
• $500 SHOPPING SPREE – Gift Cards to High Point Champions
• $300 SHOPPING SPREE – Gift Cards to High Point Reserve Champions
• SILVER PLATTERS – Circuit Champion & Reserve Circuit Champion Awards
• SILVER BUCKLES – 11 Futurity Cham- pions
• WALK TROT HIGH POINT AWARDS – 11 & Under, Youth & Amateur for Ranch, Western, English & Trail Classes
• ALL-AROUND AWARDS for Ranch & Rail (including walk-trot) – Feature story in Pacific Coast Journal
• $50 KATHYS SHOW EQUIPMENT GIFT CERTIFICATES – Halter Circuit Champions
For more details about the California Championship AQHA show, check out the website at: www.CaliforniaChampionship.com or visit the Facebook page at “California Champi- onship”. For more questions, call PCQHA at 805/835-8817.
About the Facilities:
Paso Robles Event Center is minutes from the center of town, with many restaurant, hotel and wineries close by. The facility features four huge arenas (3 are covered) and have excellent footing, fencing, lights and speakers. New pub- lic address system throughout the stabling and arena area. There are 454 permanent, safe and matted stalls for the horses. There 110 RV Hook-ups all include water and sewer. Five washracks are available for the horses and have working drains. In addition, the newly remod- eled restrooms are beautiful.